Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back to reality

Had a hectic week at work, final got everything sorted today which turned out to be the deadline to everything so it's nice everything got resolved, back to normality tomorrow. Hopefully!

Spent the weekend watching movies, sport and movies about sport. I started watching the rugby at Bluewater on Saturday which was rather disappointing as France ended up winning the 6 nations. Watched GOAL! that night which was quite a good Football film that even my girlfriend liked. Sunday consisted of watching Liverpool beat Newcastle and on a lighter note The Constant Gardener, which was interesting but even after the film I didn't understand the title of the film, maybe I would have done if I had been watching the film 100% and not mending a pair of headphones with a soldering iron and no solder!

Sunday night I saw V for Vendetta which I thought was much much better than the reviews made out. Lots of English actors, a 1984 feel to the film and the dry wit of the main character made for an all round good flick.

That's all for now, tomorrow I'm going to see a gig of my all time favourite band - Puressence - review to follow.

Oh yeah Happy Birthday to my workmate Arup - and cheers for the donuts!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home