Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I shouldn't be here

I should be packing as I'm off to Venice early Friday morning and it works out tonight is the only evening I'll have a chance to pack.

Not the best idea when I've been trying to watch the Benfica v Liverpool match.

Benfica snatched it with a goal in closing minutes. This means the return leg will be much more troublesome.

Cheers to Pan who has already "linked" me on his Über-blog. I told him to wait until there's more content but still...

Loads of car ads on during the footy, which got me thinking "Which one of these Orange cars wins out in the looks department?"

The M6 Schnitzer Tension Concept



Or the new Ford (A.S.B.O) ST

I saw the Ford in the flesh (??) last week and it definately stood out in the car park

Personally I like them both - but that's probably cos they are both fast as hell!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing can beat a Micra 1.0 with a k&n filter on it

11:33 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home