Monday, February 20, 2006

Startup Time

I'm starting this blog more than anything as a experiment to see how it affects my life.

I have lots of things to look forward to in the next month and should get some good photos to upload as they come around.

At the moment of writing I'm watching Prision Break which is addictive viewing. Kinda like a cross between prison drama Oz and MacGyver.

Not sure how to end this post as there's so much I could say but a blog is meant to tell the present not the past, so the rest of me will have to unfold as I go along.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's your favorite movie? Mine is Brokeback mountain. x

4:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris said....

don't you think i smell?

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home