Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm a Soul Man...

I went for it after my last post and bought these Limited Edition Onitsuka Tigers, I have loved the brand since I saw the yellow and black ones worn in Kill Bill.

Here are the shoes unboxed


Aerial View - Check out the insides!


This is the shoe box they came in




Saving the best until last... until I got them out of the box I didn't know that they had Soul Art

First the left

...and the right


The Velcro strap which also features a Tokidoki x Onitsuka Tigers hologram

I was hoping for a lot out of them when I ordered them, and I am pleased to say I am pleasantly surprised by all the cool details on them.

Now do I want to wear them outside and get them messed up..... yeah of course I do!

I spent a while trying to track down a vendor for the shoes, i managed to find mine from the Italian tokidoki site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home